Exclusive The Mentor List offer to TEDx Melbourne
TEDxMelbourne proudly presents “Rebels, Revolutionaries & US,” our most daring and ambitious event to date. Immerse yourselves in the minds of intelligent thinkers, revolutionary leaders, and ambitious minds.
Through remarkable storytelling, step into the shoes of the most captivating leaders who have taken the bold moves and challenged themselves and those around them to the fullest.
TEDx Melbourne speakers 2017
- Geraldine Coy, Mediator, human rights advocate and author of 'Brave Truth', a story of the crime, violence and retribution born from the South African Apartheid regime.
- Deng Adut, Former child soldier turned defence lawyer and refugee advocate - Inside the mind of a rebel - Exploring a mind unconstrained by cultural overlays.
- Stef Kuypers, Circular Money Economic Ecosystem model pioneer - Rethinking economics by unravelling the very definition of money and finance.
- Lisa Leong, Scientist, lawyer, ABC Radio Breakfast Presenter turned award-winning global leader in Client-Centered Legal Innovation - AI may take our jobs but will it take our humanity?
- Jaida Suheyla Simone, World-renowned relationship therapist and Founder of Erotic IQ - Rethinking relationships as a science not a psychology.
- Mond Qu, Digital Craftsman and Founder of UnitedMake - When online and offline experience merge, what will happen?
- Patrycja Slawuta, MA, PhD(c) Psych, behavioural scientist and founder of SelfHackathon - Hacking humanity
- Iona Macgregor, Chief Strategy Officer at Marcel Sydney and fighter of indifference and apathy - Power of negativity
- Sander van Amelsvoort, Director of Policy & Research at the Committee for Melbourne - If we want to be competitive internationally we need to think world class?
- Dr Justin Coulson, Internationally-respected relationships speaker, author, and researcher, and father of six girls (yes, six!) - Raising rebels
- Ed McManus, CEO Meridian Energy Australia and Powershop Australia - Magna Carta 2.0 - The new revolution in how communities engage with business.
- Laura Youngson, Global traveller and Co-Founder of the Equal Playing Field project