World Business Forum Sydney 2017 will highlight that in a world where new technologies emerge at pace, those who anticipate change and are quickly able to adapt will flourish. Organisations and individuals alike must reinvent themselves constantly; experiment and learn; identify new opportunities, exploit them fast, and move on. In this world it is the entrepreneur, the experimenter, the risk taker who will thrive.
• Arianna Huffington - New Management, Founder of Huffington Post and Thrive Global
• Jimmy Wales – Disruption, Founder of Wikipedia
• Mohanbir Sawhney – Innovation, Expert in technology marketing and new media
• Randi Zuckerberg - Digital Transformation, Former Director of Marketing at Facebook
• Daniel Goleman - Emotional Intelligence, leading authority on emotional intelligence
• Ken Segall – Marketing, Former Ad Agency Creative Director of Apple
• Rosabeth Moss Canter – Strategy, Harvard Business School Professor of Strategy
• Ian Williamson – Leadership, leadership expert at Melbourne Business School
• Diversity Panel – NAB, Holden, Australia Post, Melbourne Business School
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount by using the code MENTOR10 at wbfsydney.com for all Mentor List subscribers.