HOST A MINI-SERIES
Podcasting is the fastest growing digital medium today and Australian’s are the fourth largest consumers globally. The Mentor List continues to pioneer the Australian podcast market by providing content, podcasts, and mentoring solutions for business and individuals.
We are opening The Mentor List’s reach and influence to allow a second or new host/s to cover specific topics like Entrepreneurship, CEO interviews, Influencer/LinkedIn, Main Events, Side Hustle, Health, Wellness etc. We will work with a new host every step of the way to be mic ready, provide a proven process and experience for guests and work with you to grow and build you into the next big thing in Podcasting. We are offering an initial six-episode host commitment to selected candidates.
The Mentor List started life as a podcast, providing an avenue for aspiring talent to learn from industry leaders and the world's top business minds, and discover their personal journey to success. Distinctive content included themes on their daily habits, their personal and professional life challenges, and their advice for shaping truly exceptional and passionate individuals. The Mentor List digital footprint since November 2016 speaks for itself:
Following its launch in November 2016 The Mentor List podcast quickly developed into a highly recognised and successful brand and channel in its own right, with over 20,000 downloads per month and growing. The Mentor List consistently ranks in the top listed business podcasts globally on iTunes. Only via podcasting can we provide insights in an intimate way, from key mentors and influencers.
There has never been a better time to be an online content creator. Today, podcasting is the fastest growing digital medium and Australian’s are the fourth largest consumers globally. The Mentor List continues to pioneer the Australian podcast market by providing content, podcast and media solutions for business and individuals embracing the world of podcasting.
We are spearheading this brave new world, where individuals can find their voice and sway consumers to purchase products, use services, and spend their time in particular ways. Previously, only a few individuals could influence the masses in these ways. Today, anyone has this opportunity to start a podcast and build an audience. Businesses are beginning to realise just how powerful podcasters really are the influence they have on consumer behaviour.
PODCASTING IN AUSTRALIA
- Podcasts are soaring. Users can listen to audio content on-the-go and whenever it suits.
- Unlike any other medium, consumers can mix listening to audio with any day-to-day task.
- Australia has the fourth largest number of podcast consumers in the world.
- Podcast audience grew 23% between 2015 and 2016.
- On average, podcast audiences listen to an average of 5.5 podcasts per week.
- Almost 1 in 5 listeners (19%) consume 11 podcasts per week.
- 80% of podcast audiences on average listen to the entire chosen podcast.
- The evening is the most frequent time to listen to podcasts, with 47% of podcasters (M+F)
- listening in the evening, with 44% listening on weekend afternoons.
- Home is where podcasting happens most, with 76% of respondents listening within the past month.
- 64% of podcasts are listened to on a smartphone or tablet.
- The majority of respondents have listened to podcasts for more than 3 years.
- Listening to new podcasts occurs regularly, with 1 in 3 listening to a new podcast in the past week.
- 1 in 2 listeners discovered new podcasts via word of mouth recommendations.
- Mainstream media is making a leap from blogs to podcasts, including ABC, SBS and Channel 9.
- Although content is limited in terms of variety and topics, their presence is a positive indication of a
- growing community for communication and advertising.
- Australian Women’s publisher Mamamia had 7 million podcast downloads in the past 12 months, with an estimated 20 million downloads in the next 12 months.
HOST A PODCAST MINI SERIES?
Due to the overwhelming success and popularity of The Mentor List Podcast we have strong and increasing demand from our listenership to continuously provide great mentors to appear on the show with a variety of different backgrounds and expertise. The value of bringing diverse knowledge across different industry and experience allows the cross pollination of ideas and concepts above and beyond a specific discipline.
For this reason we are looking for expert hosts to interview 6 movers and shakers within their own proven area of expertise. A great example of this to illustrate the concept would be heavyweight CEO Cameron Schwab interviewing and profiling 6 CEO's through The Mentor List CEO's mini series.
With a listenership exceeding 20,000 per month gaining exposure to a professional network that is The Mentor List listenership can be considered highly valuable for our hosting partners for the obvious brand building and brand leveraging benefits, however what is often overlooked and something we here at The Mentor List see as providing enormous value is that as a host you get to have an experience with 6 of the best individuals in your area of expertise. A favourable experience where you are not just learning but you are developing a very intimate and favourable relationship with the show guests that will last well beyond the interview process.
With over 100 interviews and counting we've found that some Mentor's have a preference to include video as part of their interview experience. This is certainly something we encourage as visual productions open up the interview to exposure beyond the podcast listenership and can be very powerful and endorsing content which can be repurposed for other promotional uses by the host and guest.
We surround you with a professional production team that will transform an idea into a professional podcast mini series in 4 to 6 weeks. You have access to The Mentor Lists’ full range of services through the following three phases:
Podcasting content strategy
Technical set-up & Recording
Content calendar and communications plan
4 to 6 week implementation
Podcast interview courting and logistics
Coaching and process leveraging
Hosted audio, video, imagery, writing
PODCAST MINI SERIES OPTIONS
Six released podcast episodes
MINI SERIES & VIDEO
Six released podcast episodes
Full Video of selected interview
Five Mini video highlight reels
AUDIO, VIDEO & COACH
Six released podcast episodes
SIx full Videos
30 Mini video highlight reels
Speaker coaching with TEDX Melbourne curator Jon Yeo
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note by purchasing this product you are in agreement with our standard agreement and terms and conditions which can be found via:
The Mentor List - Performer Participant's Contract.pdf - This sets forth an agreement for you to act as show host.
The Mentor List - Master Services Agreement.pdf - This is our standard terms and conditions which we operate within.
We are very excited to offer you this opportunity and look forward to working with you and playing a key role in your continued success.