Siri Lindley is a former World Champion and Hall of Fame Triathlete. She is a high-performance coach in both triathlon, and life.
Siri has coached athletes to several World Championships Crowns, Olympic Medals and Personal Bests. As a speaker and Author, Siri carries a deep and profound message that has evolved from her experience of self-discovery. Her story is about overcoming failure, moving away from fear and learning to love herself.
Her story is about finding strength through struggle and learning to live life from a place of love, NOT fear. Siri’s story relates beautifully to business, family and all aspects of life.
Siri and her Wife, Rebekah Keat created a non-profit 501 © 3 horse and dog rescue in January of 2017. Believe Ranch and Rescue has since rescued 38+ horses from slaughter, and abuse.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” Michelangelo
My Story - Siri Lindley
Siri grew up a shy and anxious kid, stifled by fear. She realised she needed a shift in her life whilst she was in college – which she felt she could only achieve by doing something that scared her each and every day. She decided to watch a triathlon, where she noted that each and every participant seemed so alive. That day, she told her Mother that she wanted to be the best in the world.
In the ensuing years, Siri finally found a confidence and an assurance in herself. She came to the realisation that if she’s willing to do whatever it takes - she has it the power within to make anything possible.
Siri describes an intense hunger when she races, shedding light on her purpose and her ‘why’. In her mind, this ‘why’ defines the emotional connection and fundamental motivation to achieve almost any task. It gave her the hunger, the drive and the relentless energy to eventually achieve her goal of becoming the highest ranked triathlete in the world.
Siri Lindley - Advice to Others
o Find people who are have achieved your dreams. Learn everything about them: their rituals, their habits and their path. Learn and model their life and tweak it in your own unique way. Proximity is power.
- Never feel like you’re failing, you’re only learning. You either win or you learn.
- I was at my optimal level when learnt to love and appreciate myself. I wanted to make a difference in this world, and I felt if I couldn’t lead myself, I couldn’t lead others.
- A lot of us hide the sides to ourselves that we’re not so proud of. Get out there and operate at full force – be courageous, brave and fearlessly authentic enough to be who you want to be.
Siri Lindley - Key Habits
- She starts the day in a state of gratitude, by reminding herself not about what’s missing but celebrating what’s there. This helps to warn off any fear and setting her focus and energy on the important things in life.
- She details what she wants to accomplish, both in the short and long term, which sets her plan of attack for the day.
- She exercises every morning, trying to get her heart rate up and get outdoors.
Siri Lindley - Book Recommendations
- Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement by Tony Robbins.
- She’s also written her own book: Surfacing from the Depth of Self-Doubt to Winning Big and Living Fearlessly.
Siri Lindley - Favourite Quote
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” - Michelangelo
Contacting Siri Lindley
You can find her on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
You can also reach her at her not-for-profit, Believe Ranch and Rescue, which rescues horses from abuse and extreme neglect to provide care and rehabilitation.