Annual Subscription - One Book Delivered to Your Door Quarterly
Annual Subscription - One Book Delivered to Your Door Quarterly
I bet you can tell me that one book that has made the biggest impact on your journey thus far. That one book that leaves you hungry for the next chapter of your life. Or if you can’t, I bet you’re longing to find the book that will do just that.
If you’re like me, I find it increasingly difficult to slim down a recommended reading list to just one single book that will hopefully deliver the information I’m yearning. Nine times out of ten I find the one I want after hours of research, recommendations and reading reviews, but it would be so much easier if the business people I admire would share with me the book that had the greatest influence on them. Each episode, I ask our guest mentor to do exactly that! Enter “The Mentor Reading List” Subscription.
There’s nothing better than having a tangible reference point in your hands, but it’s difficult to find the time to source these products, let alone wait for the delivery! The Mentor Reading List Subscription gives you the best of both worlds, not only will it deliver the most popular book for that month to your door without you having to lift a finger, it will do it the first week of every quarter for the length of your subscription. You even have the option of choosing the address you wish to have it delivered to; work, home or even as a gift!
What you get:
- 4 self-development books + one bonus "surprise" book
- Books recommended for you by top business professionals
- Books mailed directly to you in the first week of each month
- Books delivered to an address of your choosing
- Each book delivered with personalised insight from the recommending Mentor
So why read?
· Mental stimulation
· Stress reduction
· Applicable knowledge
· Vocabulary Improvement
· Memory Improvement
· Stronger analytical thinking skills
· Improved focus and concentration
· Better writing skills
· Increase in creativity and idea generation
"If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
I encourage you to continue to pursue improvement in yourself and offer you The Mentor Reading List Subscription to help towards that pursuit.
Choose to invest in yourself and ask yourself: Are you on the List?
Dave Lewis – The Mentor List
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing The Mentor List products, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use outlined below. Please take the time to read this information before placing an order.
1. When you purchase a book subscription from this website, The Mentor List agrees to deliver a book to you each month for the term specified within your order. The price quoted is inclusive of all books and delivery costs within Australia. If you want The Mentor List to deliver a book outside of Australia, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and The Mentor List will send you a customised quote.
2. Mentorlist provides a 100% guarantee that any damaged or undelivered products will be immediately replaced. However, The Mentor List will not guarantee to replace books delivered on the basis that the recipient already owns or has read the publication, or that the publication is deemed unsuitable based on the information provided.
3. All orders placed on this website are quoted and charged in Australian dollars.
4. The Mentor List will deliver to the address you specify for delivery as part of the checkout process. It is vital that this address is accurate. If it is not, the delivery of any replacement item may need to be covered by the buyer. The Mentor List will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. Any change in address for future deliveries must be provided at least one month in advance by emailing email@example.com.
5. The Mentor List will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted on this website, but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date may be extended by a reasonable period. If you do not get a book when you expect it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and The Mentor List will gladly check this out for you.
6. All special offers on subscriptions (for example, bonus gifts or discounts) will have expiry dates. This is the date by which The Mentor List must receive both your request for the subscription and full payment for the subscription.
7. The Mentor List will be using your details in order to comply with these terms and properly fulfil your book subscription. The Mentor List will also use your information to let you know when The Mentor List has other special offers available. If you do not want Mentorlist to notify you of these special offers, please check unsubscribe when email received. If you change your mind at any time, you should subscribe at www.mentorlist.com.au
8. By giving The Mentor List your email address when you subscribe, you are agreeing that The Mentor List may send you emails regarding our products, services and events. Again, if you change your mind at any time, you should email email@example.com.
9. Mentorlist makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, Mentorlist cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Mentorlist will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
10. Book subscriptions through The Mentor List are non-refundable. If you experience an issue with the quality of your delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and The Mentor List will promptly address your query. Unfortunately, The Mentor List cannot offer refunds if you simply change your mind partway through a subscription. Once a subscription has commenced (after your first book has been delivered), you may choose to cancel any future deliveries, however no monetary refund will be applicable.
11. The Mentor List reserves the right to remove any of their product range from sale at any given time without providing public notice of their intention.
12. Mentorlist endeavours to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST & postage. If the price of the goods increases between deliveries, you will not be affected.
13. The Mentor List reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should therefore review them before making any purchase.
14. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about The Mentor List’s website or product range, please email email@example.com.
When purchasing an audio learning program, you will be supplied with a private link to download the relevant information. This download link is sent to the email you specify and is active for 24 hours after the link is first clicked. If you require the link re-opened for whatever reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the link will become active again.